Swimming is a healthy activity that benefits the body and the whole person.
Swimming is a very good sport, that can be continued for a lifetime. It is good for children and for older people too.
- Builds muscle strength, endurance, and cardio-vascular fitness
- Helps maintain the blood pressure and cholesterol level of a person
- Reduces the risk of stroke, heart attack and diabetes
- Improve posture
- Enhances the flexibility of joints and muscles
- Helps in the prevention and rehabilitation of luxatio coxa congenitae, coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis and other joint pain
- Is good for scoliosis, Scheuermann disease, and other spine problems
- Is good for people who are suffering from back pain problems or arthritis
- Minimizes the risk of injuries from physical activity
- Can help post-surgery patiens, avoid muscular atrophy
- Good for pregnent women